Yuba Social Services for Public Assistance

Find Yuba California social services and programs related to public assistance. Public assistance is provided by Food Stamp Offices, Medicaid Offices, Social Security Offices, WIC Offices, and Housing Authorities.

A Housing Authority is a government office at the state, county, or local level that provides housing assistance and support to income-eligible people. Housing Authorities offer a range of services, including rental assistance, access to long-term low-income rental housing, and housing support. Housing Authorities often provide additional support services to tenants, including education and job training, access to healthcare services, and other social services.

Sutter County Housing Authority 448 Garden Highway Yuba CA 95991 530-671-0220

Yuba Housing Authority 1455 Butte House Road Yuba CA 95993 530-671-0220