Tulare County Social Services for Public Assistance

A Housing Authority is a government office at the state, county, or local level that provides housing assistance and support to income-eligible people. Housing Authorities offer a range of services, including rental assistance, access to long-term low-income rental housing, and housing support. Housing Authorities often provide additional support services to tenants, including education and job training, access to healthcare services, and other social services.

Porterville Housing Authority 342 N Reservation Rd Porterville CA 93257 559-784-3155

Tulare County Housing Authority 1350 West San Joaquin Avenue Tulare CA 93274 559-685-8074

Tulare County Housing Authority 5140 West Cypress Avenue Visalia CA 93277 559-627-3700

Tulare County Housing Authority 600 North Euclid Avenue Dinuba CA 93618 559-591-2384

Tulare County Housing Authority 833 South Farmersville Boulevard Farmersville CA 93223 559-747-3022