Tolland County Social Services for Public Assistance

A Housing Authority is a government office at the state, county, or local level that provides housing assistance and support to income-eligible people. Housing Authorities offer a range of services, including rental assistance, access to long-term low-income rental housing, and housing support. Housing Authorities often provide additional support services to tenants, including education and job training, access to healthcare services, and other social services.

Coventry Housing Authority 1630 Main Street Coventry CT 06238 860-742-5518

Ellington Housing Authority 20 Main Street Ellington CT 06029 860-872-6923

Hebron Housing Authority 14 Stonecroft Drive Hebron CT 06248 860-228-4411

Somers Housing Authority 63 Battle Street Somers CT 06071 860-749-2471

Stafford Housing Authority 91 West St Stafford Springs CT 06076 860-684-4973

Storrs Mansfield Housing Authority 309 Maple Road Mansfield CT 06268 860-487-0693

Tolland Housing Authority 763 Tolland Stage Road Tolland CT 06084 860-871-1386

Vernon Housing Authority 21 Court Street Vernon CT 06066 860-871-0886