San Joaquin County Social Services for Public Assistance

A Food Stamp Office is a government office at the local level that provides nutritional assistance through the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP). SNAP benefits are available to income-eligible households in order to reduce food insecurity and poverty by supplementing the food purchasing power of the household. A Food Stamp Office can assist eligible families in enrolling for SNAP benefits and receiving nutritional assistance benefits. These food assistance benefits include a monthly stipend to purchase household food items or plants and seeds to grow food.

San Joaquin County Human Services Agency Food Stamp Office 333 Washington Street Stockton CA 95202 209-468-1000

A Housing Authority is a government office at the state, county, or local level that provides housing assistance and support to income-eligible people. Housing Authorities offer a range of services, including rental assistance, access to long-term low-income rental housing, and housing support. Housing Authorities often provide additional support services to tenants, including education and job training, access to healthcare services, and other social services.

French Camp Housing Authority 777 West Mathews Road French Camp CA 95231 209-982-4193

San Joaquin County Housing Authority 741 Flint Avenue Stockton CA 95206 209-460-5077

San Joaquin County Housing Authority 305 West Street Tracy CA 95376 209-460-5078

Stockton Housing Authority 448 South Center Street Stockton CA 95203 209-942-3787