Ninilchik Social Services for Public Assistance

A Housing Authority is a government office at the state, county, or local level that provides housing assistance and support to income-eligible people. Housing Authorities offer a range of services, including rental assistance, access to long-term low-income rental housing, and housing support. Housing Authorities often provide additional support services to tenants, including education and job training, access to healthcare services, and other social services.

Cook County Housing Authority 14635 Sterling Highway Ninilchik AK 99639 907-567-3368

Social Services for Public Assistance near Ninilchik

Ninilchik Social Services