Klamath Social Services for Public Assistance

A Housing Authority is a government office at the state, county, or local level that provides housing assistance and support to income-eligible people. Housing Authorities offer a range of services, including rental assistance, access to long-term low-income rental housing, and housing support. Housing Authorities often provide additional support services to tenants, including education and job training, access to healthcare services, and other social services.

Yurok Indian Housing Authority 101 Klamath Mill Road Klamath CA 95548 707-482-1618

Social Services for Public Assistance near Klamath