Kings County Social Services for Public Assistance

A Food Stamp Office is a government office at the local level that provides nutritional assistance through the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP). SNAP benefits are available to income-eligible households in order to reduce food insecurity and poverty by supplementing the food purchasing power of the household. A Food Stamp Office can assist eligible families in enrolling for SNAP benefits and receiving nutritional assistance benefits. These food assistance benefits include a monthly stipend to purchase household food items or plants and seeds to grow food.

Kings County Avenal Human Services Agency Food Stamp Office 520 East Fresno Street Avenal CA 93204 559-386-1242

Kings County Corcoran Human Services Agency Food Stamp Office 951 Chittenden Avenue Corcoran CA 93212 559-992-5080

Kings County Human Services Agency Food Stamp Office 1400 West Lacey Boulevard Hanford CA 93230 559-582-3241

A Housing Authority is a government office at the state, county, or local level that provides housing assistance and support to income-eligible people. Housing Authorities offer a range of services, including rental assistance, access to long-term low-income rental housing, and housing support. Housing Authorities often provide additional support services to tenants, including education and job training, access to healthcare services, and other social services.

Hanford Housing Authority 670 South Irwin Street Hanford CA 93230 559-582-4668

Kings County Housing Authority 605 Milham Avenue Kettleman City CA 93239 559-386-5281

Kings County Housing Authority 700 6 1/2 Avenue Corcoran CA 93212 559-992-2957

Kings County Housing Authority 206 Davis Street Hanford CA 93230 559-582-5333