Colfax County Social Services for Public Assistance

A Food Stamp Office is a government office at the local level that provides nutritional assistance through the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP). SNAP benefits are available to income-eligible households in order to reduce food insecurity and poverty by supplementing the food purchasing power of the household. A Food Stamp Office can assist eligible families in enrolling for SNAP benefits and receiving nutritional assistance benefits. These food assistance benefits include a monthly stipend to purchase household food items or plants and seeds to grow food.

Raton Independent School District Food Stamp Office 1233 Whittier Street Raton NM 87740 575-445-2308

A Housing Authority is a government office at the state, county, or local level that provides housing assistance and support to income-eligible people. Housing Authorities offer a range of services, including rental assistance, access to long-term low-income rental housing, and housing support. Housing Authorities often provide additional support services to tenants, including education and job training, access to healthcare services, and other social services.

Cimarron Housing Authority 152 N Washington Cimarron NM 87714 575-376-2674

Maxwell Housing Authority 215 6th Street Maxwell NM 87728 575-375-2745

Raton Housing Authority 309 Parsons Ave Raton NM 87740 575-445-8021

Springer Housing Authority # A, 601 El Paso Ave Springer NM 87747 575-483-2836